Precautions for use of air source heating system
Air source heat pump is a set of intelligent air-conditioning system with a high degree of automation. Knowing and mastering the correct maintenance methods of the air source heating system can not only fulfill the high-efficiency and energy-saving characteristics of air source heat pump, but also can greatly extend the service life of the air source heating system.
1. The parameters and protection devices of the air source heat pump water heater have been debugged according to the actual situation. Do not disassemble or adjust by yourself. Managers should regularly check whether the wiring of the air source heating system's power supply and electrical system is firm, whether the electrical components have abnormal actions, and if they are abnormal, they should be repaired or replaced in time.
2. Frequently check whether the air source heating system's water replenishment device, water tank safety valve, liquid level controller and exhaust device are working properly, and whether the water pipeline and various joints are leaking. If there is any damage, it should be repaired or replaced in time to avoid affecting the normal use of the air source heat pump water heater.
3. The key links such as the control cabinet and water tank of the air source heat pump system shall be inspected by management personnel no less than once a day. During the operation of the central air conditioner, if water leakage, abnormal noise, abnormal smell, etc. are found, it should be repaired in time. For air source heat pump water heater that cannot be repaired, please contact the relevant technical personnel, and the equipment provider will arrange for professional technical personnel to repair it. Every October, the central air-conditioning systems, including air source heat pumps, fan coils, water pumps and other transmission and distribution systems, should be fully overhauled and maintained to ensure that the equipment is in good condition and in normal use.
4. In the energy saving of the air source heating system, the management personnel should set the temperature of the water tank in time according to the weather changes and do a good job of cleaning and sanitation of the air source heat pump water heater.
5. The management personnel should keep records of repairs, maintenance, and roving inspections of the air source heat pump water heater.